Following the recent announcement in regards to the reviewed lockdown policy we were pleased to hear that the housing market can remain open.
At smarthomes we have implemented substantial measures to allow us to continue selling your home.
- All of our staff will be wearing the appropriate PPE to conduct viewings.
- All clients will be requested to complete a COVID-19 questionnaire to ensure they or anybody they have come into contact with hasn’t got COVID-19.
- All viewers will be required to wear the necessary PPE
- smarthomes staff will sanitizes door handles after viewings
- All available properties for both sales and lettings will have a virtual video viewing available online via our YouTube channel - and other portals such as Rightmove, Zoopla and On the Market, we will be requesting that all viewers watch the virtual tour before arranging a physical viewing.
- We will continue to operate from our offices subject to changes via NHS and industry guidelines and we will operate a locked door policy of one in and one out.
- Both offices have been supplied with electric hand sanitisers and Perspex privacy screens with clear floor markings to ensure social distancing at all times.
- We are working extremely hard to facilitate our clients as much as we possibly can within a safe environment.
Whilst there is much uncertainty in the world we are still finding that the appetite of people wishing to move is extremely high, we experienced our busiest month yet in October on property viewings with the smarthomes team carrying out 1141 viewings.
We will continue to review our policies on a daily basis to ensure we can all move safely together and should we need to change our policies we will update everyone accordingly.
If you have any further questions please call 0121 744 4144.