Following the recent announcement and Government Directive in regards to Estate Agents, smarthomes we are delighted to advise that we still remain open for valuations and viewings.
The safety and well-being of our staff and clients is of paramount importance and every precaution has been taken during the return from the previous lockdown to service our clients and kick start the market with the necessary PPE in place.
- We will continue to work the smart way and will ensure that we adhere to the procedures below to protect our staff and yourselves.
- Our offices have sanitising stations and screened desks for those customer looking for face-to-face communication, however we do request that you only visit our offices if absolutely necessary eg, dropping or collecting keys or dropping in paperwork etc
- We will be asking vendors where possible to carry out /conduct their own viewings if they reside at the address, we fully appreciate some clients may not be comfortable with this and where this is the case we will continue to accompany the viewing. This is to help limit the spread of COVID-19 in these times where the virus is on the increase, as you can imagine we conduct a huge amount of viewings and if one less person can be entering your home this will certainly help limit the spread. Our recommendation is that we only book proceed-able viewers in to view your home, so for example those people who are first time buyers, have sold their property subject to contract their own property or have nothing to sell are only to view your home, this will also help lower the number of people coming through your door helping limit the spread of COVID-19. Should you wish us to arrange viewings for non-proceed-able buyers please do let us know and we will update your records. In addition we are carrying out video tours of every property to ensure that no opportunities are missed.
- Our representatives will still be on hand to conduct some viewings and valuations will wear personal protective equipment (PPE) and we will ask all viewers to do the same when entering a property. We will sanitise keys before and after viewings and we will also be requesting that only two people from the same current household at a time view a property. Viewers will be required to wash/sanitise their hands on entering and leaving the property. We will sanitise all door handles and surfaces that have been touched in between each appointment . All windows will be opened prior to the viewing taking place. We will ask you to vacate the property whilst we conduct the viewing
- We will continue to conduct a health and safety questionnaire for potential buyers that we are showing around your home
- Some of our office staff will work from home to ensure that within our offices we too are social distancing.
We really do appreciate that this has been a difficult time for everyone and we hope that you understand the procedures that we are putting in place to protect your families and our staff. If you have any further suggestions please do let us know.
The team continue to wish you well and are committed to moving forward with everyone’s best interest in mind.
Still Protecting you and your property the Smart way.