Are smarthomes available for viewings and valuations?
Following the recent Government Directive in regards to Estate Agents – smarthomes are delighted to announce that we have opened our offices and are available for valuations and viewings.
We were the first local agent to lockdown, pre-empting the Government Directive, as the safety and well-being of our staff and clients is of paramount importance to us. Every precaution has been taken to bring key staff back into the working environment safely in order to service our clients and kick start the market. We are committed to safe working and will ensure that we adhere to the procedures below to protect our staff and customers:
Our offices have sanitising stations and screened desks for those customers looking for face-to-face communication.
- We will be conducting health and safety questionnaires for all of our staff, customers and contractors visiting our offices and the properties that we are showcasing.
- We offer virtual valuations for those who do not feel comfortable having people visiting their homes.
- We have set up a YouTube channel where customers can watch video tours of our properties to see if the property is of interest, before we arrange a viewing.
- Our representatives carrying out viewings and valuations will wear personal protective equipment and we will ask all viewers to do the same when entering a property. We will sanitise keys before and after viewings and we will also be requesting that only two people at a time view a property.
- Some of our staff will continue to work from home where possible, and we have designated staff to carry out viewings and valuations who will not come into contact with staff within the office, minimising the risk of infection.
If you need any advice on marketing your property or would like to find out more about our virtual valuation and viewing service, please get in touch with us on 0121 744 4144.