Protecting you and your property the smart way
The safety and well-being of our staff and clients is of paramount importance and every precaution will be taken to bring key staff back into the working environment to service our clients and kick start the market.
- We will continue to work the smart way and will ensure that we adhere to the procedures below to protect our staff and yourselves…
- Our offices will have sanitising stations and screened desks for those customers looking for face-to-face communication.
- We will be conducting a health and safety questionnaire for all of our staff, customers and contractors visiting our offices and the properties that we are showcasing.
- Our representatives carrying out viewings and valuations will wear personal protective equipment and we will ask all viewers to do the same when entering a property. We will sanitise keys before and after viewings and we will also be requesting that only two people at a time view a property.
- We can also offer virtual valuations and viewings via video call for those who do not feel comfortable having people visiting their homes.
- Some of our staff will continue to work from home where possible, and we will have designated staff to carry out viewings and valuations who will not come into contact with staff within the office, minimising the risk of infection.
*please note the above procedures may change depending on Government COVID-19 guidelines*
UPDATED AS OF 13 MAY 2020