Both of our offices are open 7 days a week and until 5.30pm on weekdays, longer than most other local estate agents.
However, if you have an out-of-hours emergency maintenance issue press the button below to call.
What constitutes an emergency?
An emergency is something that could not have been foreseen, and which could cause serious damage to the property. For example:
- Severe leaks
- If you smell gas, detect a gas leak or a Carbon Monoxide Alarm is going off call the National Gas Emergency service on 0800 111 999
- Loss of electrical power or light
- Blockage of your only toilet
- Loss of heating or hot water
- Broken windows or doors following a break-in
Please be aware that if a contractor is called out as an emergency when a repair is not justified, you will be liable for all costs.